Because Many customers will ask us why I cannot cure my gels
Now we must mention these 2 Key points to you, hope these information can help you!
1. The cuirng time vary from brands of gel nail polish. The better quality of the gel nail polish, the more curing time needed. For example, the OPI and CND gel nail polish need a longer curing time than usual brands, which OPI and CND are more reinforced and last longer as well.
2. Deep color gels needs longer curing time. We done some tests in factory and found that the deep color gel such as black and red, needs twice or triple times than other colors.
Here are some tips for you about how to use our nail lamp:
1. Apply a thin layer of the Gel Polishes according to its usage instructions to the clean, dry nail without touching the cuticle or skin alongside the nails.
2. Use the appropriate timer(30s/60s) as per your gel polish's requirements.
3. Please note that curing time vary based on gel polish brand. SUNUV nail lamp works for all kinds of gel polishes, not for regular nail polish (regular polish use air dries or fan).
4. If gel polish is a little sticky after curing, please wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser or rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky residue left behind.
Moreover, if you find our nail lamp still can not do a good job after following the tips, we would like to resend a new one(the same model) or other models for you to have a try. We would like to provide a 100% satisfied service to you, any questions, please feel free to let us know at the first time.